Monday 23 February 2015

The popular wonder working face cream


Gentle magic, the latest cream in fashion has an SPF factor of 30+ that protects and prevents darkening and discolouration and its matte formula helps control shine and uneven tone, so it is said. 

It has become a popular product that most women use and even some men are using because of its perceived wonder working miracles.

Some feel it’s the way to go because it’s the current product on the block that seems to be working for everyone. Even people with already mate skin are going for the product.

 I get a little worried when people do things just to fit in and just because they are deemed fashionable. I believe its not always about what is deemed fashionable, everything that human beings do should be purpose driven. 

Anyway just read  Elizabeth Susuma's experience with gentle magic.

 “Yeah, Gentle Magic! That product works. Having used the product myself I can prove to this and anyone else who has used the product will most certainly tell you that they were very happy with the product at the early stages of using the product.


Having used gentle magic for three days I started seeing noticeable difference on my skin. My skin started glowing; the spots and zits lessened, in some instances they even disappear. My skin became brighter and I noticed a change in my complexion,” said  Susuma a final year student at National University of Science and Technology.

However ever since she started reacting to the product, she now has scars  that look like black spots, and they appear near the edge of her face face, close to the cheeks and ears;  in some instances on the forehead,”Susuma said.

Susuma express her discontent with the product because she once reacted from the product and she now understands the repercussions of using sort of skin lightening products such as gentle magic.

“I found that the product is not an ordinary skincare product, it is somewhat a skin lightening product. I have developed blisters and my acne scars have multiplied" she said

Susuma is like many other people out there that have struggled with their skin and are always looking for ways to even out their complexion and reduce breakouts and pimples. Alas, they have find solace in gentle magic!!!! However this was before they started reacting from using the product. 

Notably, how people react to skin products differ from one skin to another.



This woman reacted from using skin lightening products

3 comments:

  1. Why do you guys change it to spf 15 because it was spf 30 (gentle magic cream)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M really scared about this gentle magic cream with spf 15 what's the difference between the two because m struggling to find the spf 30 in shops what's going on

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah the old gentle magic used to have spf30, the one that I used in 2005, I will inquire about the differences, reason for change etc and let u know

    ReplyDelete